Care Group Leader Ministry
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This essential is the management team for our church.
In doing the will of God obeying his calling, it is possible to be overwhelmed as a leader. Jethro realized that the work that Moses was given came from God and it was great.
Two observation were made after watching Moses lead:
- First, if Moses did not get any help, both him and the people would wear away or burn out; also, he knew Moses could not to do the work alone. Jethro’s plan called for Moses to begin to teach the ordinances and the laws to the people in order for them to grow stronger in the Lord. This would establish a relationship with God for the people.
- Secondly, Moses was to pick God fearing men who were full of truth and hating covetousness and make them leaders over a certain amount of people. These men were to judge and assist the people in small matters and the major issues were to be brought to Moses (KJV Exo 18:21-23). God later spoke to Moses concerning the same issue; He wanted to put Moses spirit upon the leaders he chose in order that they could bear the burden of leading the people with the same vision that Moses was given by God.
Purpose of the Care Group Ministry?
1) It allows the Pastor not to be burned out so that he can always deliver a fresh Word from the Lord to God’s people.
2) It is to develop and build leaders within your congregation by helping to establish a sense of caring for the needs of God’s precious people.
3) It keeps a close relationship with new converts so that there is always someone there for them who can help to build them in the faith.
How Does the Care Group Ministry Work?
The ministry consists of twelve tribes named after the twelve tribes of Israel. A leader is set over every group to be responsible for the souls that are within that group. The leaders are either a husband and wife team or an individual who is chosen by the Pastor through careful prayer and consideration. Periodically, these leaders meet with the Pastor to evaluate the needs of the leaders and the members for which they are partially responsible.
What is accomplished with Care Group Ministry?
1) Pastoral and/or leadership development in the way of ministering to others.
2) Team are established for fellowship and comradery amongst the members on the tribe developing a family atmosphere within the church. Each tribe sets its time for fellowship during holiday season and other times throughout the year.
3) Care groups work together for pastor and members anniversary for the church.
4) Most importantly, if a member is experiencing personal issue in their life, they can contact their Care Group Leader to try and resolve the problem. If the issue requires further attention, the Care Group Leader will alert the Pastor that a member will need pastoral counseling. The Care Group Ministry allows every member to be connected to someone within the congregation.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Kelly Lake Care Group Leaders” google_fonts=”font_family:Lato%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Tribe of Reuben
Ms. Anora Coley
Tribe of Manasseh
Deacon & Mrs. James Jennings
Tribe of Gad
Mr. & Mrs. Henry Fitzpatrick
Tribe of Naphtali
Deacon & Mrs. John Powers
Tribe of Simeon
Mr. & Mrs. Willie Stanford
Tribe of Dan
Mr. & Mrs. Donald Brown[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Tribe of Benjamin
Mrs. Cecelia Wright
Ms. Karen Wright
Tribe of Asher
Deacon & Mrs. Kaiser Edmond
Tribe of Zebulon
Mr. & Mrs. Archie Lea
Tribe of Issachar
Deacon & Mrs. Frank Robinson
Tribe of Ephraim
Elder & Mrs. Merrick Thomas
Tribe of Judah
Mrs. Harriet Woodard[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]